Our IT Systems and Process plan works to encompass appropriate data sharing arrangements that drive toward a high performing integrated delivery system while appropriately adhering to all federal and state privacy regulations.
IT and Data Sharing Committee
This committee is responsible for developing an information technology strategy for the AHI PPS. Responsibilities include:
- Take a leadership role in the creation, implementation and oversight of the information and data management goals, standards, practices and processes of the PPS.
- Provide support to all aspect of information and data governance, including data ownership, data protection, data privacy, information usage, classification and retention
- Align the PPS’s information technology to the objectives of the DSRIP program.
- Monitor and evaluate information technology expenditures with a view to maximizing value and return on investment.
- Review and recommend processes and protocols for the adoption and use of information technology that will be used by the PPS participants.
- Collaborate with other Committees as appropriate.
More information: Read the AHI IT-Data Sharing Committee Charter.
IT and Data Sharing Committee Members
The members and the Chair of the IT and Data Sharing Committee are appointed by, and report to, the Steering Committee.
- AHI PPS IT-Data Sharing Committee members, updated 5/2016.
- Data Security and Confidentiality
- PHM, Performance Reporting and Analytics
- Interoperability and Data Exchange
|Meeting date||Agenda||Meeting Overview||Presentation|
|January 26, 2016||IT-Data Sharing Committee Meeting Agenda||IT-Data Sharing Committee Meeting Minutes||IT Tasks Summary|
|IT-Related Tasks Due March 31, 2016|
|February 25, 2016||IT-Data Sharing Committee Meeting Agenda||IT-Data Sharing Committee Meeting Minutes|
|March 22, 2016||IT-Data Sharing Committee Meeting Agenda||IT-Data Sharing Committee Meeting Minutes|
|April 21, 2016||IT-Data Sharing Committee Meeting Agenda||IT-Data Sharing Committee Meeting Minutes|
Health Information Technology Survey
Find information and survey links on the Health Information Technology Survey web page.