Our regional health care system includes:
- Federally qualified health centers
- Nursing homes
- Health Homes
- Certified Health Home Agencies
- Assisted living facilities
- OMH-affiliated programs
- Inpatient mental health providers
- Outpatient mental health programs
- Emergency mental health programs
- Residential mental health programs.
The vast majority of all of these organizations have been actively involved in the PPS’ Project Advisory Committee. The public health departments in each county are also a resource. There is a long list of community-based organizations that provide non-medical services including organizations that provide food bank services, housing, advocacy, faith based, peer support, and community health education.
The State’s 211 hotline provides information about and access to many of these services. Many of these organizations are also active in the PAC and can be considered an asset and resource for the AHI PPS.
- Visit AHI PPS Partners.