To collaborate with traditional and non-traditional providers to promote mental, emotional, behavioral (MEB) wellbeing.
- Participate in MEB health promotion and disorder prevention partnerships.
- This is to be executed by forming a PPS-wide coalition and having sub-region partners in more focused work teams.
- Provide cultural and linguistic training on MEB health promotion, prevention and treatment.
- AHI PPS is looking to offer poverty training, trauma informed care training, SEDL (social emotional developmental learning) training, and cross training for medical and behavioral health providers.
- Share data and information on MEB health promotion and MEB disorder prevention and treatment.
- Project Requirements Milestones and Metrics
- Data Binder:
|Meeting date||Meeting Overview|
|November 30, 2015||MEB Coalition Working Session Minutes 11.30.15|