To collaborate with traditional and non-traditional providers to promote mental, emotional, and behavioral (MEB) well-being.
- Participate in MEB health promotion and disorder prevention partnerships.
- This is to be executed by forming a PPS-wide coalition and having sub-region partners in more focused work teams.
- Provide cultural and linguistic training on MEB health promotion, prevention and treatment.
- The AHI PPS offers poverty, trauma informed care, SEDL (social emotional developmental learning), and cross training for medical and behavioral health providers.
- Share data and information on MEB health promotion and disorder prevention and treatment.