See resources related to our DSRIP implementation.
AHI PPS DSRIP Resources
- Visit DSRIP FAQ for answers to common questions.
Value Based Payment Resources
View the new NYS Department of Health video that describes what value based payments are, its role in the NYS Medicaid program, and how it will help improve patient outcomes, along with other informational videos and webcasts:
- Informational Flyer: What is Value Based Payment?
- A Path Toward Value Based Payment: Annual Update, March 2016
- Video: Value Based Payments (VBP): An Introduction, November 2015
- Webcasts: Value Based Payment Bootcamp Series, June-July 2016
Regional Health Innovation Team (RHIT) Meetings
Northern, Fulton County and Southern regional RHIT meetings were held May 2016.
- AHI PPS General Information Flyer
- NY Connects Resource Directory
- Community Needs Assessment – AHI PPS Final Report – 12/2014
- AHI PPS DSRIP Timeline
- The Role of Hospitals in Improving Non-Medical Determinants of Community Population Health
- Northern Adirondack RHIT Presentation – 4/13/15
- RHIT & PPS Team Structure
- Telemedicine Presentation– 4/23/15
- Managed Care Organizations – in the AHI PPS nine-county service region
- ALICE Report – A United Way study of financial hardship.
- HealthyADK – a regional population health and socio-economic indicators resource portal.
DSRIP Project Summaries
New York State DSRIP Resources
- Connect and collaborate with DSRIP colleagues and stakeholders. Join the New York State Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program LinkedIn group.
- Learn more from Department of Health archived DSRIP Webinars and Presentations.