Find information relevant to the patient-centered medical home model of care.
- American Academy of Family Physicians: Patient-Centered Medical Home
- American College of Physicians: Patient-Centered Medical Home
- American Medical Association: Medical Home Demonstration Project
- Chronic Care Model
- Future of Family Medicine Project (2004)
- HealthyADK – a regional population health and socio-economic indicators resource portal
- Ideas from IBM: The Medical Home Model
- Joint Principles of the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- National Center for Medical Home Implementation (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- National Committee for Quality Assurance
- New York State: Data
- Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative
Adirondack Medical Home Case Study
View recently published medical home case studies published by PartB News Online, a subscription based publication targeting medical providers. AHI Director of Health System Transformation, Bob Cawley, and Karen Ashline, assistant vice president, Adirondacks ACO, were interviewed for the studies which were based on the Adirondack Medical Home experience. See AHI Publications to read the case studies.
Visit About us for more information.