A program of AHI(Adirondack Health Institute), the Adirondack Rural Health Network (ARHN) is a community partnership working to identify regional health needs and support strategies to improve health care in the region. ARHN includes members from New York’s Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Hamilton, Warren, and Washington counties.
What we do:
- Catalyst for improving primary care, behavioral health, oral health, and emergency medical/pre-hospital services
- Provides a neutral forum for regional health planning for hospitals and public health.
- Community resources include provider visit sample questions to a guide for understanding your health care.
- Professional Resources offers tools, strategies, professional development, funding opportunities, data resources and more.
- Scope of Services Utilization Forms – for 2015 CHA service contract holders with AHI:
Contact Us for more information on the Adirondack Rural Health Network.