The Adirondack Rural Health Network is partnering with Nonprofit Works to provide a one-day training to assist in grant writing.
March 15th or March 16th
This foundational workshop provides non-profit organizations with an overview of the basic ideas, tools, and techniques they need to communicate their mission and goals to their key audiences, using different media. Includes exercises on relating goals to audiences, crafting messages, and (with attendee participation) communications “makeovers.”
- Using your organization’s mission and goals to identify your audience(s)
- Differentiating direct, indirect, and ancillary audiences
- Analyzing demographics and culture to determine how to reach audiences
- Synthesizing mission, audience, and medium into a cogent message
- Communications tools — digital platforms, printed materials, and the media
Register for one of the sessions.
* Due to the popularity of this training, we ask that only one person per organization attend. However, if you would like to register additional attendees, please contact Sara Anostario at [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate your request.