The Adirondack Rural Health Network (ARHN) is partnering with Nonprofit Works to provide a no-cost Logic Model training to assist in grant writing.
This workshop offers a step-by-step process that can help your organization outline and plan grant-funded programs as well as develop successful strategies to demonstrate why the programs merit support using an outline tool known as the “logic model.”
- Share expectations within your organization, and facilitate conversations about a program’s intent, goals, and anticipated outcomes with potential partners and funders
- Outline the activities and methods required to produce a program’s proposed outcomes
- Create a proactive plan for tracking, measuring, and evaluating a program
- Determine cost-per-outcome in order to explain and promote a program’s results in grant applications, funding appeals, annual reports, marketing materials, etc.
- Prepare information commonly requested in grant applications and proposals
Southern Region: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at Crandall Library, 251 Glen St., Glens Falls, NY 12801