Reminder of two important tasks that share tomorrow’s March 23 deadline.
1. AHI PPS Contracting Process
Key documents include The Financial Stability Survey, Project Impact Matrix, Business Associate Agreement (BAA) and W-9 Form. Completion is a prerequisite for entering into the Master Participation Agreement and Project Schedules with the AHI PPS.
- Visit AHI PPS Contracting for submission instructions and to download documents.
- To submit: Please email the documents and a copy of your organization’s W-9 Form to[email protected] with the subject line: “Contracting.” Please identify the documents attached in the body of the email.
- See the AHI PPS Survey Q & A for answers to questions or contact us at [email protected].
2. Health Information Technology (HIT) Survey
Our PPS is required to collect partner technology capabilities in order to support appropriate and necessary planning processes. The results of this survey will influence planning, budgeting and funds flow and, ultimately, the success of the PPS in accomplishing DSRIP goals.