AHI is offering a series of four webinars for telemedicine program planning and implementation training. These webinars are offered at no charge and will cover the following:
- Learn how to assess your organization’s need for a program
- Develop a working plan for program implementation
- Recognize effective evaluation strategies to assess the success of your program
- Communicate telemedicine to patients and staff
- Gain knowledge, skills, and resources to create a successful telemedicine program
The webinars will be held four consecutive Wednesdays for one hour each.
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EST
Register for the full series with one click:
Visit the Telemedicine Program Planning & Implementation webinar series link.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Can’t attend all four? Please register and attend as many as you can.
Please contact Caitlyn Huntington at [email protected].