AHI PPS leaders are attending two statewide Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) programs this week.
1. DSRIP Program Compliance Roundtable
Lottie Jameson, MS, Interim Compliance Officer to attend the DSRIP Program Compliance Roundtable on Wednesday, September 16. DSRIP Compliance topics will be reviewed in a roundtable format.
2. NYS DSRIP Statewide Symposium September 17 and 18 in Rye Brook, NY.
In addition to hearing from Jason Helgerson, New York Medicaid Director and Dr. Howard Zucker, NYS Commissioner of Health, during the two day education program, PPS leaders will have the opportunity to learn from peers across the State who are engaging in a variety of work activity to meet DSRIP goals. Topics for discussion include:
- Approaches to provider engagement
- Collaborating with counties
- Value-based purchasing
- Behavioral health integration
- Operational support and performance resources
- Patient engagement
- Care transitions
- Expanding primary care
- Advanced primary care
Not all AHI PPS leaders were able to attend due to limited capacity.
For more information about the events, please contact Leanne Bradley at 518-480-0111 ext. 410.