Sexual Trauma and Recovery Services (STARS) provides a wide range of free and confidential services to all Washington County, New York victims of sexual assault – past or present, children or adults, friends or family. Our prevention education program is designed for all ages and can be delivered in educational and professional settings. STARS is a program of AHI (Adirondack Health Institute).
What we do:
- 24 Hour Hotline – 1-800-225-7114
- Crisis Intervention
- Short Term Counseling
- Support Groups
- Information and referrals
- Medical/ Legal Accompaniment
- Crime Victim Compensation
- Volunteer Education and Coordination
- Professional & School-based Prevention Education
Building a Healthy Future through Crisis Intervention, Counseling, Support Groups, and Sexual Violence Prevention Education in Washington County.