We support the region through collaborative planning and improvement efforts, such as those supported by the Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program, our Rural Health Network and Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP) funding. The benefits of a regional approach include:
- Common challenges, common solutions;
- Collaborative planning and improvement;
- Shared lessons learned, best practices;
- Economies of Scale regarding information systems, and other infrastructure;
- Opportunity to direct resources to areas with greatest need.
- Adirondack Rural Health Network (ARHN)
- Enrollment Assistance Services and Education (EASE)
- Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP)
- Prevention and Education Initiatives
- AHI Health Home
- Adirondack Medical Home Initiative (AMHI)
- AHI PPS: Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program
We serve a rural population in northeastern New York – a nine-county North Country/Adirondacks region.