We believe in social media as a place to interact, participate in conversations, and share information, expertise and the stories of our community members, partners, practitioners and payors. Our goal is to answer your questions, and raise awareness of the services and programs we provide to the community.
We invite you to join the conversation! Visit our AHI social media sites:
Social media disclaimer:
AHI’s participation in social media (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter) is for informational purposes only.
Social media should not be used for confidential personal medical issues or advice. The information provided should in no way be taken to be the provision or practice of medical, nursing or health care diagnosis, advice, or be considered a substitute for a call, visit, consultation or advice from your physician or other health care providers.
A post on our site does not mean that we have evaluated it, endorse it or recommend it.
If you have specific health-related questions or a health problem, please call your physician or other health care provider.
Except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Adirondack Health Institute, AHI does not operate, control or endorse in any way information, products, services or comments posted by third parties on this website (e.g. user-generated content on Facebook).
By viewing or posting comments, links or other information on AHI’s social media channels, you agree to:
- Not post personal medical information.
- Be respectful of others.
- Not use language that discriminates based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, etc.
- Not post anything that is obscene, abusive, libelous, threatening or otherwise illegal.
- Not impersonate any other person or allow another person to use your identity to post or view comments.
- Not post advertisements, business solicitations or spam.
- Not post materials that are copyrighted or trademarked.
- Post comments that are appropriate and relevant.
All comments and other posts are subject to review by AHI. Those that do not abide by these policies will be removed.