Every individual in our region reaches their full potential and lives a healthy life.
- To create transformative initiatives to improve access to health services, empowering the community members of our region to realize their full potential and live a healthy life.
- To create a national model for a high-quality, efficient, low-cost, integrated delivery system.
- To demonstrate improved clinical outcomes and lower cost of care for the people we serve.
- To improve community health by implementing strategies to address health disparities and health-related social needs.
- To be trusted leaders in innovative health solutions, decision support and community engagement.
- To proactively cultivate an optimistic organizational culture that motivates internal staff and is embraced by external stakeholders.
AHI Guiding Principles
- We will make all decisions based on what will empower the community members we serve to reach their full potential and live a healthy life.
- We will appreciate and respect our partners and work with them to bring about the best possible solutions for those we serve. No one will be excluded from meaningful discussion based on past history.
- We will back one another and share information freely.
- We will create a trusting environment that fosters innovation.
- We will plan ahead and meet timelines.
- We will anticipate problems and intervene to resolve them.
- We will engage emotionally with our work and produce meaningful results.
- We will grow and evolve to meet health care challenges.
- We will become leaders in innovative health care solutions, decision support and community engagement.