Our Health Home partners provide care management to enrollees/clients. These care management agencies are assigned clients based on capacity, geography, and specialty area.
- Alliance for Positive Health
- Behavioral Health Services North
- Citizen Advocates/Northstar Behavioral Health
- Community Maternity Services
- Essex County Mental Health Services
- Glens Falls Hospital
- HCR Care Management
- Hudson Headwaters Health Network
- Mental Health Association in Essex County
- United Helpers Mosaic
- University of Vermont Health Network – Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital
- Warren-Washington Association for Mental Health
Our Health Homes include a mix of practice‐embedded care managers and care managers who work from the care management agency’s office with a lot of time in the field.
The AHI Health Home exclusively covers seven large rural counties in their entirety (Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, St. Lawrence, Warren, and Washington), and parts of one county (Saratoga). Care Management agencies are spread across the region.
AHI holds quarterly meetings with all Health Home Service Providers [Care Management Agencies]. AHI receives valuable feedback, allowing opportunities to remove obstacles for those on the ground. It also provides an open forum where agencies can share their successes and challenges with each other to better coordinate care across our region.
See AHI Health Home FAQs for more information.